Introducing the DNDL Deadlift Shoe. After a whole year in the works, we are thrilled to share this special project with you all. Decked out in details from ankle to toe, these shoes are designed to perform both on and off the deadlift platform.
- PU leather* upper provides firm support and resistance the outer side of the foot, which is ideal for sumo deadlifts and squatting.
- Thin, dense, and flat sole with zero heel-to-toe drop, which puts you low to the ground and provides a stable base with minimal compression leading to greater force transfer.
- Metatarsal straps provides lateral stability, reducing foot pronation, supination, and other unwanted instability, while also providing a tighter feel of the shoe to the floor.
- Elastic ankle straps allow for additional ankle support without prohibiting the ankle dorsiflexion necessary to comfortably get into your proper deadlift setup or into the hole of a squat.
Grippy gum sole to aid stability and prevent foot slippage during external rotation or “spreading the floor”.
- Branded bamboo fabric lining and anti-microbial inner sole provides odor control.
Sizing is unisex, comes in whole sizes only, and runs a little big. If you are normally a half size, size down to the next nearest whole size. If you are normally a full size, make sure to consult your foot length on the size chart to see if you should order your normal size or a size down.
If you’re not sure if Deadlift Shoes are right for your needs, check out our blog post here to learn more!
Return/Exchange Policy: Shoes must be postmarked for return/exchange within 10 days of delivery. There must be NO signs of wear on the sole or PU leather upper. If shoes are not in like-new condition, we will notify you that we cannot process the return/exchange and send the shoes back to you.
*Synthetic polyurethane leather (vegan)