Weight: 123 lbs.
Birthdate: April 23th, 1988
Hometown: Ocean Springs, MS
Current Location: Moorpark, CA
“I am incredibly proud and honored to represent this company. Their beliefs coincide with all that I stand for. Consuming delicious doughnuts, lifting heavy weights, and living life to one’s fullest potential!”
Favorite Movement: Squats
Least Favorite Movement: Honestly, I don't have one. I appreciate all three lifts and all the accessory movements. I've come to love them all and have learned the purpose behind each one.
Awards & Achievements
- 2015 USPA Night of the Living Dead, Best Lifter Award, Deadlift Only
- 2014 USPA LA Open in West Lake Village, Ca. 1st Place with a total of 782 (raw) at 123lbs & Women’s Best Lifter Award
- 2014 USPA American Cup Pro Invitational at the LA Fit Expo. Total of 753 (raw) at 123lbs
- 2013 WPA World Championships in Defuniak Springs, FL. 1st Place with a total of 694 (classic raw) at 123lbs
- 2013 APA Raw Nationals (First Meet). 2nd Place with a total of 534 (classic raw) at 123lbs
"I am 28 years old, born in Northern California but raised in the heart of the south in a small town called Ethel, Mississippi. My athletic career started when I was very young, ranging from various sports through out high school and college. I have been a Licensed Massage Therapist for over 6 years and I am also a USPA Certified Powerlifting Coach. My job allows me to travel the country and help teach proper body mechanics along with the fundamentals of strength training for all levels of powerlifters.
I currently took on Weightlifting and I'm looking forward to becoming a dual athlete in both Powerlifting and Olympic lifting this year.
I am extremely blessed and grateful to have achieved the level of success I enjoy as of today. I consistently strive for self-improvement as well as being a better person than I was yesterday. I can’t thank my amazing creator enough for leading me to my calling in life – my journey has just begun."